Thank you for your interest in our Permaculture services. We create designs for home, farms (urban & rural), workplace and industry, and offer three levels of consulting and/or design.
The Elemental Consultation provides you with the following:
- A one hour on site visit and verbal consultation
- Basic 2 page written report on potential first steps towards creating a permaculture system on your property
- List of resources to help you get started
An Elemental Consultation costs $100.00.
The Basic Design provides you with the following:
- A one hour on site visit and consultation
- Color layout and design guide, including plans to scale
- Photographs and sketched overlays with suggested alterations, if applicable
- Suitable vegetation list based on client tastes, soil type, wind, sunlight, site and use
- Information such as working with: property resources, water systems, composting and recycling, building soil health, incorporating trees and plants, bird and pollinator conservation, as well as other pertinent information, as is relevant to the design
- List of resources
A Basic Design costs $450.00 (or $350 if the client has already done an Elemental Consultation).
(Client must provide contour maps of site, if they are not publically available free of charge, as well as covering the cost of soil tests, if they are necessary.)
The Lifestyle Plan includes all of the features of the Basic Design, PLUS:
- An additional one hour consultation
- A long-term staging plan, to help the client continue to implement additional features to the design over time.
A Lifestyle Plan costs $600.00 (or $150 if the client has already done a Basic Design).
Implementation referrals are available after a paid site visit and consultation with the client.
(We recommend that client’s oversee the implementation process, since the system’s success is entirely dependent on their observations and involvement.)
In addition to those already mentioned above, client properties that are more than 20 miles outside of the Nashville Metro area (Davidson County TN), are required to pay the standard IRS mileage allowance. Client visits requiring overnight stays will be charged expenses by mutually agreed upon terms.
Contact us for more information.